Seniors To Go Services:
- Will pick up and transport the client to any appointment, or leisure activity.
- Gives the option of staying with the client and assisting with the management of information regarding the appointment or dropping off the client at their destination
- Will keep track of any follow up appointments by request, notification will be provided to client, and or, health challenged person's representative.
- Will help with putting on your coat and assist with securing your home before leaving.
- Will escort to and from vehicle and to and from appointment, ensuring they are properly "checked in" for added piece of mind for both family and client.
- Drivers are trustworthy, compassionate and respectful with thorough back ground check including driver's abstract and criminal records
- Drivers also carry full insurance and are CPR/first Aid Certified
Clients using a wheelchair or walker must be able to transfer self, or with the drivers assistance, into the Seniors To Go Service vehicle.
- Doctor's appointments or planned hospital visits, including post-operation transport Family Dr checkup, hospital visits, cancer checkup, X-rays, CT Scans, MRI's, blood work, assistance around extensive tests, pacemaker appointments, hearing tests.
- On round trip transportation for dialysis. Companionship while waiting for treatment to start.
- On regular eye exams, specialist eye exam, eye surgery, (cataracts) follow up appointments.
- On regular checkups, sedation dentistry, dental surgery, dentures, follow up, and adjustment appointments.
- To personal activities, such as shopping, visiting a beauty salon, or attending religious services, families homes, visiting friends, traveling to and from the airport, banks, accountants, restaurants, grocery/drug store, malls, museums, libraries, galleries, plays, festivals, parks.
- We are fully licenced with Veterans Affairs Canada